The Board of Trustees of Wembley Multi-Academy Trust are seeking to appoint inspirational and dynamic deputy headteachers at this outstanding School. This is an exciting opportunity for forward thinking and enthusiastic leaders to continue to develop our school’s vision and work at one of the most successful Trust’s in the country.
About East Lane Primary School
East Lane Primary School was opened in April 2017 and in November 2019 was judged ‘Outstanding’ in every category by Ofsted in its first full inspection (Please click here for the full report). It is housed in a new and purpose-built £14 million building with exceptional resources and is located adjacent to Wembley High. This provides our children with an ‘all-through’ experience of outstanding schools. East Lane Primary School is a 3 form entry school with pupils from Reception to Year 6. Our results to date for Early Year, Phonics, KS1 and KS2 have been amongst the highest in Brent and significantly about the national averages and we are looking to continue our success as the school moves forward.
Why work at Wembley Multi-Academy Trust?
Working alongside the other schools in our Trust provides an incredible opportunity to develop best practice, share resources and help set the school and its staff on a journey of continuous improvement. We offer:
- A strong and stable team of Governors and Trustees who will both support and challenge you to ensure the school’s success.
- A committed leadership team who will support you in creating an outstanding school.
- A dedicated, talented and hard-working staff who are highly motivated to provide our children with stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences.
- Excellent opportunities to continuous professional development through others within Trust and opportunities in our Teaching School Hub.
- Our MAT has ambitions to expand and the person appointed should be interested in playing a role in the development and growth of Wembley Multi-Academy Trust.
We are looking for a highly skilled teacher and able leader who will be committed to our ethos and values. The successful candidate must be open to doing things differently and believe in the unique way in which East Lane Primary School and our Trust work
If you are excited by taking on this challenge, we’d love to hear from you. For further information about the school and applying for this job, please download our application pack below.
Wembley Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants.
Interviews: 4th February 2022
|WMAT New staff Information Pack -2021-22||Download|
|Deputy Headteacher Job Description (Jan 2022)||Download|
|Deputy Headteacher Application Form (External Candidates)||Download|
|Deputy Headteacher Application Form (Internal Candidates)||Download|